Our Statistics and Analytics are LIVE!
You can now retrieve any chat or conversation from the past as well as names and email addresses of people you’ve chatted with! Don’t worry about loosing info anymore.
Visit the Archives page of your web dashboard to check that awesome new feature. Don’t hesitate to tell us what you think in the chat.
Hey! We reached over 1,000 registered operators and we want to grow to a lot more.
Tell your friends and colleagues to like our Facebook page, follow us on Twitter and follow us on Angel List. The more we grow, the better we will be for you!
Have you seen our new black chat theme? It has just been released and is in very high demand with our customers. The new black chat theme will fit onto any website design and will definitely stand out with your visitors.
Also, in the next few days we will be releasing a full pricing page, so feel free to tell all your friends how much you love HeyBubble!
The long awaited newsletter has finally released, explaining our new features. We did a complete remodel on the layout, explaining the great features of our software, we hope you enjoy it. HeyBubble live chat.
By building bridges we mean creating a means to communicate with your visitors, creating instant feed back. It will bring much delight to your website users to see a live chat window that will allow them the ability to have instant communication with a member of management, CEO, or technical support, fixing any problem you may have right on the spot. The bridge metaphor is great your users are trying to cross a gap may it be either a body of water or a canyon how are they going to cross that gap that separates them from yourself? Use a structure to bring you and them together in this case a live chat software will bring you together.
Tearing Down Walls
Tearing down walls will let your visitors be able to speak with you directly allowing for greater communication, in turn leading to potential better growth and sales. We can take a look back into history to learn from mistakes that past generations have made, sure you can argue those decisions were for political reasons and aren’t relevant in sales, but if you really stop to break it down, it actually does apply. For example the image above is the tearing down of the Berlin Wall, which allowed a nation to be connected again. Before the wall was torn down it was hard for people to communicate with each other. The wall in the case of sales and your website is E-mail, and telephone, sure they are great but your visitors/customers will feel left out as if there is a wall blocking the communication between yourself and them. So take the time to lift the Iron Curtain and “Tear Down That Wall.” Your visitors will thank you for it.
https://www.heybubble.com live chat software
1. Do not forget that your customer is the one paying your salary and making your job possible. Truly listen to them, and they will feel comfortable letting you know what they want and the best way to provide them great service.
2. Take time to ask questions and concentrate on what the customer is really saying.
Pay attention to their words, feelings, tone, etc…
3. Anticipate and identify needs. People will buy solutions to problems before buying goods or services. The more you know them, the better, you will be able to anticipate their needs. The best way to know your customers is to communicate regularly with your community (social networks, blogs, emails, forums, etc…)
4. Make people feel important and appreciated. Adapt to each of your customers and treat them as individuals, they will value your sincerity and this will create trust.
Don’t forget to thank them every time you have the oportunity.
5. Always look for ways to help your customers. Tell them “yes” when they have a request, even if you figure out how afterwards. Show customers it’s easy to do business with you!
6. Do not be afraid to apologize, when something goes wrong, value your customers’ complaints, it’s an oportunity for you to improve your business.
7. Always give more than expected. The future of your company lies in keeping customers happy. What can you do that the competitors might not do?
8. Pay attention to feedback. You will never be done with improvements. Encourage suggestions, find methods that make people tell you what they like and what they don’t.
9. Your employees are your internal customers, treat them well. Thank them and let them know they’re important, they will do the same with your customers.
10. Use a great customer service tool, like the one we offer HeyBubble live chat software.
There are plenty of great features that you can use to optimize your customizable chat window, from adding your company logo to your live chat widget, to connecting socially with buttons linked to your social media pages. Enabling and setting up different options will give your visitors a different experience rather than just having the chat plain.
Pop Up Welcome Button
The popup bubble is a great way to gain the attention of your visitors and let them notice that there is a chat window on your website. It is also a great way to display a brief one sentence message just like the one that we have, “This is HeyBubble, check it out!”
Customization of chat header
The header of the chat window is customizable with the option to allow your visitors to print or email the chat transcript to themselves for future reference. It is important to let the user print or download the transcript of the chat because it doesn’t only allow them to access the chat but it also allows you the opportunity to display your companies logo at the top of the transcript, which will also help to promote your website.
Another great feature is the rating feature, which allows your visitors to rate an operator based on their performance, a thumbs up if the operator provided excellent service, thumbs down if the service was below expectations. This allows account manager to see the performance of an operator based on visitor rating.
The Logo in the top right corner is where your visitors see the companies website that they are on.
Inside the Chat Box
Inside the chat box the visitor will see the image of the operator that they have uploaded this gives your live chat a more personal feeling, rather than a static non human interaction type of feeling. There is also another great option of displaying the operators name, this helps to add to the feeling of person to person interactions, which will create trust in your visitor, and add personality to your operator.
Chat Window Footer
The footer is a great place to add your social media page links, allowing your vistors to click the buttons while chatting instead of having to search your website for them. By connecting your social media pages to the chat window you are creating an opportunity for the visitor to click and follow or like your company pages.
The HeyBubble link is on the chat to remind yourself and your visitors of the company who has provided the awesome live chat experience between yourself and your visitor.
Live chat software
It’s Friday, Most people feel like (see image below)
But not the HeyBubble Live Chat Software team, sure we implement things to break up the day like , but we are hard at work, implementing new features, creating, and polishing what is soon to be one of the greatest live chat software, if not already the greatest. We love all of your feed back, comments and concerns. We are working hard, but don’t hesitate to stop by and say hi in the live chat.
- Team HeyBubble
Live Chat Software